Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Laura. I am a first time user. My husband works for the department of defense. He says that Stock Ticker Symbol: AGSI just got approved for a U.S. Communities contract. This could mean a lot of revenue for the company. My husband told my brother to buy as much as he can. How much do you think I should buy? This could mean TONS of Money :)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
arthur711 said:
Hi my name is Laura. I am a first time user. My husband works for the department of defense. He says that Stock Ticker Symbol: AGSI just got approved for a U.S. Communities contract. This could mean a lot of revenue for the company. My husband told my brother to buy as much as he can. How much do you think I should buy? This could mean TONS of Money :)
*scratches head*

·
Registered
76 Posts
You are an idiot.

That being said, use all of your money, retirement, friend's and relative's money and bet it all!

In fact, since you are blowing all the guys on this board, ask them for money too! Your husband won't mind.

·
Registered
187 Posts
arthur711 said:

Are you sure you're on the right forum??? well in that case buy 3 redlines a vue, and throw in a new sedan for my mom while you're at it!

·
Registered
681 Posts
No reason to call a lady an idiot, mi redline, just because she asked for stock advice in a Saturn Ion Redline forum...a little misdirected, but not an idiot...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I would use any extra money to buy more of whatever you were smoking when you posted this thread. Send me some too, it looks like it is some good stuff.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
SPAM - get the **** out...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Jim Lewis said:
No reason to call a lady an idiot, mi redline, just because she asked for stock advice in a Saturn Ion Redline forum...a little misdirected, but not an idiot...
Not a lady, it's an internet bot...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Not a lady, it's an internet bot...

this crap happens all the time over in the s10forum. They have nearly 30k members over there now being one of the largest truck boards in the world people try to spam in there all the time. Is really no worse then my selling my braces its just out of the blue with a bad stock. They make it sound decent to lure in more un knowing stock buyers to help it make some money. In a few months the originators sell all theirs and the stocks you own are worth a single sheet of toilet paper.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Yea, spam blows... you should see the things that we intercept at work, and how many of them contain a virus or something like that...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Nothing pleases me today... sick... :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.