Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

First to POST!!!!

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  pclear9061 
#1 ·
YAY!! First post in my side of the country!! Im in Mesa Arizona, anyone near that??

#5 ·
You should check into "SRG". We have been around for years and used to do a lot of meets (traveled out of state). We still do meet up, just not as much. A lot of us are friends too, so we are together quiet a bit. I'm over here in the north valley of Phx...

Tom

#6 ·
Tom01SC2 said:
You should check into "SRG". We have been around for years and used to do a lot of meets (traveled out of state). We still do meet up, just not as much. A lot of us are friends too, so we are together quiet a bit. I'm over here in the north valley of Phx...

Tom
Ok, I will have to look into that. I think it would be fun to see a whole bunch of Redlines together. In the gods to honest truth, before I bought my car, I have never seen one on the road, and actually still havent. Is there a guy on there by the name of Stephen Potter?

#8 ·
Tom01SC2 said:

Tom

Tom is cool as ****....now if he can become ungimped soon.....so we can istall those damn intakes.... :mad:

My car is at the dealer right now, Tempe, getting the new headliner and them looking at my rotors...which appear to be warped after 4k miles....

#9 ·
AZKMK said:
Tom is cool as ****....now if he can become ungimped soon.....so we can istall those damn intakes.... :mad:

My car is at the dealer right now, Tempe, getting the new headliner and them looking at my rotors...which appear to be warped after 4k miles....
Damn, 4k and warper rotors? Thats not good. I gotta take mine in, (avondale) to have the A/C checked out. Thats going to be a wasted Monday for me!

#11 ·
AZKMK said:
They just called...headliner is installed...they said roters semmed ok but they couldnt drive it long cause it was on empty haha....so next time.....
Thats the way I always give them the car so I know they dont take it to lunch!! I had a friend that worked at a dealer, and yes, it happens. Then last time I had to take it in, I was working so my dad came and got it and it was low on gas. I thought he was going to Tempe so he had plenty to get there, but he decided to talk to Ralph, (Avondale service manager that owns a Redline, real awesome guy) and so he had to put gas in it!! I got a free tank of gas!! haha, sucker

#16 ·
AZKMK said:
Get better bro...let me know. The guy at tempe today the Service rep said hed install my intake for 45bucks which i thought was hella cheap for a dealer install....so let me know :)
Hey that's pretty cheap, you might want to take him up on that offer. Hope you remember who he was. BTW, I was up at SOT on Friday, didn't see any Redlines getting worked on, so I figured you already got it back...

Tom

#18 ·
Tom01SC2 said:
Hey that's pretty cheap, you might want to take him up on that offer. Hope you remember who he was. BTW, I was up at SOT on Friday, didn't see any Redlines getting worked on, so I figured you already got it back...

Tom
I went in at 7:45, took the shuttle and came back around noonish.

Ya I have the d00ds card, he was cool. Service rep guy with a shaved head, a kinda stalky white d00d, but the name escapes me atm.

#19 · (Edited)
Los Angeles county.. What is it with the dealers here? Hook up two damn wires to the ECM and they act like you just wanted them to give ya a blow job... That is Saturn of the Valley... At least Saturn of T.O. is pretty cool about it...

#20 ·
hey we should all me up in NV or somewhere close to that some time im in nor cal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.