Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
North tampa bitches (bout half hour north)

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Port "and polish" Richey peeps in da hoooooouse!!!

To all my bitches on the east side...

Represent the wall hangas and the ball bouncas!!

And the *catch* *looks away and tries to whistle* peeps keepin' it on the down lo yo.

Katchin' the bizalls and keepin' the woods smizall, represent the Big Bills, and the Special K's. The Samaj and the Yllib, the Yeldarbs and the Niveks. Double check your Yo-hahns!

Piece, or rest in pieces. Keep the homies alive! Too many saltines in this hood yo. Gotta mix it up!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well I am a michigander by vehicle location but I do file my taxes in Florida too. I spend most of my time on Orlando and Daytona Beach. Be in Fort Meyers the next month or so. Already seen 2 of you yesterday in Orlando. one red and one blue check the spotted for the story)

Hope to see more of you guys and gals.

Dave P

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Weston/Ft. Lauderdale

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
theres a car show in orlando the 19th of june lets all meet up.

·
Registered
244 Posts
yrethguad said:
Port "and polish" Richey peeps in da hoooooouse!!!

To all my bitches on the east side...

Represent the wall hangas and the ball bouncas!!

And the *catch* *looks away and tries to whistle* peeps keepin' it on the down lo yo.

Katchin' the bizalls and keepin' the woods smizall, represent the Big Bills, and the Special K's. The Samaj and the Yllib, the Yeldarbs and the Niveks. Double check your Yo-hahns!

Piece, or rest in pieces. Keep the homies alive! Too many saltines in this hood yo. Gotta mix it up!
Uhmmm, where and who did you buy your RL from? You have to report to me before you do anything else! LMAO!! I'm Scooter from Saturn of Port Richey.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
scooter said:
Uhmmm, where and who did you buy your RL from? You have to report to me before you do anything else! LMAO!! I'm Scooter from Saturn of Port Richey.
10-4, roger doger sir. Col. Yrethguad reporting for dootee... Wait a sec... I only see one chevron on your shoulder there.... Nice goin' slickster. To the brig you go.

You got me, I don't have one. As nice as your dealership guys are, I don't want to have to get to know you THAT bad. No offense. I've put in my "Saturn" service, paid my dues, and punched that time card for the last time. Although, if my records are correct, and I DO keep tight records, you don't have one either.

Perhaps my system hasn't been updated... Maybe I need a Service Pack... :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
yrethguad said:
10-4, roger doger sir. Col. Yrethguad reporting for dootee... Wait a sec... I only see one chevron on your shoulder there.... Nice goin' slickster. To the brig you go.

You got me, I don't have one. As nice as your dealership guys are, I don't want to have to get to know you THAT bad. No offense. I've put in my "Saturn" service, paid my dues, and punched that time card for the last time. Although, if my records are correct, and I DO keep tight records, you don't have one either.

Perhaps my system hasn't been updated... Maybe I need a Service Pack... :D

LMAO! I know who you are!! You damn unAcurate drivin Bastid!

*jumps up and down*
Im #001 in the white gauge club!! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
yrethguad said:
Sweet gauges! I'm a fan of the white face. That's not a racial remark. Wish I had those for my '93 SL1. Tach woulda been off though.

Gauge club.
I'll let you be member #001

Oh yeah...I have more miles than you too *sticks tongue out*

I'm at 181k now :p

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
scooter said:
Oh yeah...I have more miles than you too *sticks tongue out*

I'm at 181k now :p
:eek: Oh no you didn't!!! :eek:

235,000+ !!!! :p

Bring it, bitch!

Wanna know how many Acurate transmissions I've been through? heheh. I know your weakness.... I went through 2 shifters (linkages) with my SL1, so I sort of feel you... Not like that...

I see your dash is holding well.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.