Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juat got me a new daily driver saturn to hold me over til i get my redline so i am selling my old one. Its a 92 Saturn sl1. It has 208k on it and runs strong. 5 speed. It does burn a little oil but not too bad, just gotta keep an eye on it. It has power windows and locks..altho the locks dont work, might be a fuse or sumthen. The outside doesnt look too bad, just the hood is a little banged up from hitting a deer but only in one small corner. Also the headlight was busted up and the fender ripped off, both whcih have been replaced and the fender is the same color as the rest of the car. Interior is a little rough and dirty...but hey it was my work car/family and snow car. I just got a good deal on an 99 sl2 and i wanted sumthen better to drive my daughter around in. But my 92 is still a great work car, it runs and gets u to work. I was driving it 500 miles a week til i parked it yesterday. I am looking for 650 OBO. Like i said this is no prize winner but it runs good...has a new radiator and hoses and thermostat with prolly 3k on it and a new clutch and brakes with porlly 20 k on it. I have owned it since sept 03 when it had 185k on it. Its not beauty but its a good cheap work car. Those early sl1's are known to go to 300k and no problems so this one might have some good life in it. I am in the southern west ohio area near cinci. Pm me on here or email me at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts