Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wifey and I are going to the Formula Drift event at LVMS on Fri 7/10 and Sat 7/11, anyone interested in going?

The tickets are $24 per person for a 2 day pass, if you buy them on the date of the event it is $24 per day, anyone interested in going let me know and we can meet up at the event.

The tentative schedule is around 5PM on Fri and like 4PM on Sat to head out there, I will post up if anything changes.

-Michael

I'm not on the forums too much so email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I guess no one else is going to go.....

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Visiting family. Then I go to San Diego to pick up some drag radials and wheels.
It's nice to have family so close.

Drag radials and wheels.....when are we having an outing to the drag strip?

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
It's nice to have family so close.

Drag radials and wheels.....when are we having an outing to the drag strip?
Hopefully sooner than later. Might do better to wait until August some time. I need to get my 60's in and redo the tune to run them. Then I want to see if I can get this pig to hook up........

You any good tuning? I got the program. Just need the training.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully sooner than later. Might do better to wait until August some time. I need to get my 60's in and redo the tune to run them. Then I want to see if I can get this pig to hook up........

You any good tuning? I got the program. Just need the training.
Tuning...?!?!?!? I can tune a radio station, that's about it, but I would like to be there when you tune it so I can learn as well. I was going to pick up hpt at a smokin deal a while back, but I figured I would never use it and no one here in Vegas was willing to learn with me or teach.....:shrug03:

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Could that smoking deal be from someone else you might possibly know in Vegas as well? If so, that mighta been the same deal I got......

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I'm goin to lvms friday night
See you there....I'll also be there Sat, but the UFC fight is looking good too, so I am going to gauge it off the wifey.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could that smoking deal be from someone else you might possibly know in Vegas as well? If so, that mighta been the same deal I got......
I'd be willing to say yes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts