Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from work this morning, I kinda forced some innocent guy in a newer formula bird to race me. After revving on him about four times, he opens up at about 40ish, I was already in 3rd so I go, man I pulled on him hard. We stop at the next light which goes right into some twisties,the light turns green,I even let jump first, & I still spank him. I think I giggled the rest of the way home.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Blown330 said:
He wasn't racing....he was hoping you'd leave and stop annying him.

You must have ESP to be able to read the firebird guy's mind.......I'd trade in some of that psychic power for a spell checker though if I were you...........Oh and good kill by the way regardless of the assumptions and the doubts you'll hear from people.............

·
Registered
808 Posts
Firebird got burned he he he

·
Registered
24 Posts
TXRLU said:
You must have ESP to be able to read the firebird guy's mind.......I'd trade in some of that psychic power for a spell checker though if I were you...........Oh and good kill by the way regardless of the assumptions and the doubts you'll hear from people.............

I drop 1 "o" and you, who filled his post with periods, lecture me on proper grammar and spelling... :rolleyes: I read his post and took it for what it's worth. He was egging some guy into a race who plainly wasn't interested and calls it a kill.

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blown330 said:
He wasn't racing....he was hoping you'd leave and stop annying him.
You know it's not hard to **** with someone untill they think, "let me go ahead and show this guy who the Big Dog is. I expected to get beaten, I was just fucking with him (for 4 blocks) untill he gunned it. We ran to the next light (I got there first). Then we went off the light, (I got cocky) I let him jump first, we got into some curves, either he could'nt handle them or I handled them better. Either way I got there 1ST!!

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
clownhair said:
what year Bird do you think it was? Was it the 93-97 style or the 98-02 style?
98 to 02 style I think. I never really liked Firebirds, so I never kept track of their body styles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
SatredL said:
You know it's not hard to **** with someone untill they think, "let me go ahead and show this guy who the Big Dog is. I expected to get beaten, I was just fucking with him (for 4 blocks) untill he gunned it. We ran to the next light (I got there first). Then we went off the light, (I got cocky) I let him jump first, we got into some curves, either he could'nt handle them or I handled them better. Either way I got there 1ST!!
Yeah...because few people are dumb enough to go speeding into turn with another car next to them. Apparently you are one of the few.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Man, I forgot what a level headed bunch car enthusiasts are. LS1 firebird... REAL fast. I will say that. Should we beat one? No. Did he? Could have. Who cares... we weren't there...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Blown330 said:
Yeah...because few people are dumb enough to go speeding into turn with another car next to them. Apparently you are one of the few.
Of course you take all turns at the posted limit and have never raced someone through curves... of course...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Of course you take all turns at the posted limit and have never raced someone through curves... of course...
I know I have never raced someone through curves, in fact I really can't think of a road locally that is all too curvy. It seems mighty scarey to me to do something like that.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Man, I forgot what a level headed bunch car enthusiasts are. LS1 firebird... REAL fast. I will say that. Should we beat one? No. Did he? Could have. Who cares... we weren't there...
I was there, I'm omnipresent. I am everywhere at once. Now stop doing that, its gross. :eek:

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
NOT between 10-12, thats Willy's time!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
lmfao!!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts