Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i kind of like that, although the graphics could flow better with the lines of the car, the wheels look nice

·
Registered
767 Posts
I have been thinking of painting my calipers red. That looks good. I am diging the stripe too.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
If they make rims like that, that are black with a polished lip... I would be sold..

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I painted my calipers yellow to stick out from the body. I have a silver RL, though

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sp00ner said:
Is it me or is that image generated? What's up with that? The calipers do look really good though. Red will match my Red RedLine nicely.
Uh, Sp00ner, read the post again. I clearly stated that I found the image on the net and psp'd (paint shop pro'd) it onto the background of one of my pics. The original pic was a studio shot with a completely white background, looked like a car sitting in a bowl of milk. I have one of the brake caliper paint kits (RED) from Auto Zone (ceramic coating) and will be painting all 4 of them when the temp gets back to normal in the spring. Eastwood has good caliper painting kits, also. I am also leaning towards that style of wheel, as soon as I can find one. err, four.

The images came off of the http://gmtunertour.com site. Click on featured cars, then click on the second from the bottom on the left side.

B

·
0 Posts
Blu_Redline said:
Uh, Sp00ner, read the post again. I clearly stated that I found the image on the net and psp'd (paint shop pro'd) it onto the background of one of my pics. The original pic was a studio shot with a completely white background, looked like a car sitting in a bowl of milk. I have one of the brake caliper paint kits (RED) from Auto Zone (ceramic coating) and will be painting all 4 of them when the temp gets back to normal in the spring. Eastwood has good caliper painting kits, also. I am also leaning towards that style of wheel, as soon as I can find one. err, four.

The images came off of the http://gmtunertour.com site. Click on featured cars, then click on the second from the bottom on the left side.
Those rims are ASA. You can find them on Tire Rack. They actually have some rims that will fit our Red Lines. I've looked. Not a lot of choices, but a few nice ones.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I know what most have used here to lower there cars with, but I sent them an email asking for info on what was used in their application. Just out of curiousity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts