Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just searching around for wheels and tires for my buddy's 01 MR2. I came across this site, and if you search by vehicle, it has our car, unfortunately, you can't use the new system to see it on the car, cuz the Ion isn't even listed. Well, here it is. It's still limited, but just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I tried to get the Rage Vigors but the 17's were out of stock everywhere. I found some 16's though.

·
Registered
943 Posts
My mom has a good friend from England, who goes back a couple times a year and all of her family lives there. She is always having them send us things, european goodies and such that my family misses after living in europe for some years. But I found these the other day, wondering what it would cost...just checked, around $670 for the wheels and tires.

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/prod...artPosition=3&strSearchCriteria=any&PT_ID=all

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are nice lookin, but personally I prefer a thicker spoked rim. Just like the more pronounced look.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just actually found this for anyone looking for steel 15" rims for drag radials or just track tires. There's no picture, but they fit. If they're for racing anyways, the just need to be strong.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I dont think a 15 will clear the rotors.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i love the look of these ones if it was not chrome, but maybe polished alum i want something light but think these would look good.

i dont know always a sucker for that spoke pattern

·
Registered
943 Posts
Yep, UK stuff. Actually, I can't remember what I searched for. I think I googled "wheels 5x110 and that was one of the first returns. Lists quite a few vehicles that use 5x110 also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts