Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a day, while on my way to the local Saturn dealer to have them look at my RL, which is having a problem with hard starts, I was challenged by a tuned Honda Del Sol. As I pulled into the Saturn dealership about about twenty blocks down he was about two blocks back. As I left the same car got back behind me, want'n to play again, while an Acura RSX type S pulled up behind him, I left the del sol again but the Acura stayed nicely behind me but was never able to gain any ground. I got a thumbs up as I turned for the Acura, that was a nice car. Back to my place on this sunny Florida day I was greeted by an I have no idea what kind of primered jollopy and would never know because I left him licking his wounds ten car lengths back. Last but not least another Honda this time a tuned hatchback civic attempted to blow past me, hint the word attempted, I dropped it down into third and away I sped. Now I don't race my RL because it has been in the shop four times with another appointment this Thursday for the same problem, ok except two srt4's and well we know how that turned out, damn neons, but anyway as Ice Cube would say "today was a good day". by the way I did not exceed the speed limit by very much :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts