Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys,

I just found out that GM is doing the same thing they did for NOPI nationals for NOPI Florida. The first 50 Ecotec's that register for NOPI Florida will get their payment refunded when they attend the show.

On top of that they're going to have ECOtec engineers and drivers for us to talk to! So all the stupid questions we have that all of us guess at we can bug the guys that actually built the damn thing.

Me, LSJ PUP and BlilBt will be there but we just found this out and figured we'd get as many LSJ's out there as possible!!!

See you at the show!

NOPI Florida is on April 5-6th and is taking place at Moroso Motorsports Park in WPB, FL

Roll Call said:
1. 04Redline04
2. Sheek360
3. AlphaJaguar5
4. BlilBt
5. LSJ PUP
6. Racin Randy
7. Hawlyns711
8. 04Redline0124
9. 2005SilverRL

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
when is the show?

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
superbird said:
bo00000000000000000000
C'mon man, don't u wanna show off your new cobalt 4 door:shrug03: I wanna get with the nopi girls in the foam :facelick: he-he. My buddy made the mistake of letting his wife see nopivision on tv, and now he's not allowed to go to the track anymore at all! What a puss, weak as hell!

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOPI Florida is on April 5-6th and is at Moroso Motorsports Park in WPB, FL

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
Since when are you in Punta Gorda enough to put it in your location?
its a second residence for me, i'm actually there a lot i'll be down there for almost a month starting march 20th then come back here and work for a bit, and then go back for a good portion of the summer and try to get a job there :bigthumb: so there's a good chance i'll be able to go to nopi there, we'll see

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
count me in, free show I'm there!!!!!!!........STOCK!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Tell them I only accept Cash Cory!:)

Hope some people show up, There are 3 cat's Mild,Custom & Wild!
Cobalt,G5, Saturn was the class Me, Josh & Cory where in at last years regionals!

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm making a roll call of who's coming out for this show.

It's in the first post.

Post up or PM me if you plan on coming out to the show.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts