Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I figured that would get people's attention. I don't have anything concrete here, but I'm thinking maybe if we had one thread designated for things like the reversed polarity intercooler wire swap, and the Air-box filter item maybe we should put these items all on one thread to make it easier for people to see what items have proved to offer better performance without anything more than a few hours worth of work. Oh and it would be good if we can get someone to substantiate their findings via either a Dyno run or a G-tech pro run. I'll go ahead and make a blanket statement so no one is held liable for their posts

******Posts or contributors to this thread are not held liable for any information contained in this thread. Perform any of these items at your own risk. All safety and federal regulations should be followed at all times. No guarantees implied or expressed. Please consult your local saturn Service department and owner's manual for questions regarding warranty information*******

I think that's about it... I guess I should've made the font smaller to make it look more professional....... :confused:

·
Registered
351 Posts
TXRUL,
That would be a good idea! I have one also, a good idea that is. If you gather the info and have the time. You can post it to a webpage on my site so everyone can see it with out searching. Let me know

·
Registered
33 Posts
This mod isn't free but it really cheap hp. Get some yellow or red spay paint and paint as much stuff as you can. Everyone should know by now that yellow and red make a car faster. That’s why ferraris color is red. Also your car can't have to many stickers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.