Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Saw a thread on www.cobaltss.net that linked to this place..figured I'd come over and check it out. Looks great so far. If you haven't been over there yet, check it out. We do, afterall, share the same platform. Anywho, just figured I'd say hi. I'm SilverCSS over there as well. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
A statement of mine from another thread:

JPK said:
I think that the SRT-4, RL and future Cobalt owners should just quit worrying about being faster than one another and form an alliance to whip some ricer ass!!!! :D

:D :D :D

I always go to the cobalt ss forums as well. I figure between this one and that one, there is a lot of knowledgeable folks. Plus, once the mods start coming out......wooooohoooo!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JPK said:
A statement of mine from another thread:
:D :D :D

I always go to the cobalt ss forums as well. I figure between this one and that one, there is a lot of knowledgeable folks. Plus, once the mods start coming out......wooooohoooo!!!
Yep, I've seen you around over there. :) Keep sucking your RL buddies over.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
SilverCSS said:
Yep, I've seen you around over there. :) Keep sucking your RL buddies over.

Do the same with your Cobalt pals and pretty soon we'll be one big, ricer whoopin' family.

Now we just gotta get the SRT-4 guys to play nice. :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JPK said:
Do the same with your Cobalt pals and pretty soon we'll be one big, ricer whoopin' family.

I'm thinking that'll require respect..something that can't be earned until the market starts seeing some real Ecotec players. We'll see. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
JPK said:

ill play nice domestic unit

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
What happened to the CobaltSS forum? I haven't been able to get to it for a couple of days now. :confused:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JPK said:
What happened to the CobaltSS forum? I haven't been able to get to it for a couple of days now. :confused:
It's back up now. They exceeded the alotted bandwidth limit for the month..and had to wait until the 1st for it to refresh. They're now negotiating more bandwidth to prevent this from happening again. So, good and bad. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts