Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front facia cracked after I touched a snow bank (3 degrees F cold.) Anyone know what these cost and if they come painted?

Thanks,
Ron

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Saturn8 said:
My front facia cracked after I touched a snow bank (3 degrees F cold.) Anyone know what these cost and if they come painted?

Thanks,
Ron
My friends is cracked also. But, He is just too lazy to get it fixed.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would never consider lowering my R/L, cuz around here it is already hitting my driveway lip, parking curbs, stops and of course snow banks. Maybe in other areas this is is not as much of a problem. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Catshreds said:
I would never consider lowering my R/L, cuz around here it is already hitting my driveway lip, parking curbs, stops and of course snow banks. Maybe in other areas this is is not as much of a problem. :mad:
My friend's Red Line isn't lowered.

·
Registered
767 Posts
It will probably be several hundred dollars, but you can get it painted from the factory.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
You just have to be extra carful with the front bumper. My car is lowered a litt.le over 2 inches all around. I have had my car for 3 months and 6000 miles and no problems yet. I can understnd that if you live in a part of the counrty that is not to favrable to lowered cars. Then I would not have lowered it. Anyways since I live in So Cal I do not have some of the problems that other redline owners have. If anyone has time go check out my new sounddomain web page.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i'm just glad this hasn't happened to me that i know of (i guess i could look) considering they decide to plow all the snow into my parking space and i have to park with my ass end sticking 2-3ft out. everytime i pull in i go slow until i hear it hit the snow and let her roll back. i guess it's a toss up between cracking the front, and somebody hitting my ass end backing out of their spot. i'll risk the front

·
Registered
258 Posts
Aeain: Sorry, wasn't implying that yours or anyone elses was lowered. Just in my case why I wouldn't consider it. My post wasn't really clear, I know. :)

·
I
7,838 Posts
Man am i glad i park the RL in the winter. Unless my kid decides to kick the front of my car when she is mad, nothing should happen in the garage. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts