Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for anyone with a TWM Performance short shifter compatible with '04 Ion.

Also have a set of 4

215-40 R18

Falken Ultra Sport tire/rim combo

4x100 lug

Asking $275 OBO (price dropped- need cash)

Tread is in good condition. Slight scuffing from previous owner.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
I have a twm shifter with base bushings still in the box Ill sell for 245 shipped. It took them 8 weeks to get it to me. I originally bought it because my shifter was broken, but since I had to wait so long, I had my original shifter from my first Redline, so I put that in. I can get pics tomorrow morning. Its still in the sealed box from TWM. Let me know. It will save you 5 bucks plus shipping if you get mine instead of ordering from them, and save 8 weeks! Let me know!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have a twm shifter with base bushings still in the box Ill sell for 245 shipped. It took them 8 weeks to get it to me. I originally bought it because my shifter was broken, but since I had to wait so long, I had my original shifter from my first Redline, so I put that in. I can get pics tomorrow morning. Its still in the sealed box from TWM. Let me know. It will save you 5 bucks plus shipping if you get mine instead of ordering from them, and save 8 weeks! Let me know!
I might be intrested in shifter pending pics

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Ya, I dont think its gonna work on the OPs car since I think hes in a regular ION. I saw he posted on the other thread for the guy selling the shifter for 2.2 ION. Send me your email Rayne and Ill get you some pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, I dont think its gonna work on the OPs car since I think hes in a regular ION. I saw he posted on the other thread for the guy selling the shifter for 2.2 ION. Send me your email Rayne and Ill get you some pics.
Your correct. Thanks though. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
4x100 fit a s series I belive, and Honda guys will be all over them.
Where are you located?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts