Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Does it have an AUX in on the back of it?
I'll take it if it does. It works for AAS of course right? Pic of back would be great.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Crill_Borsby said:
im selling the factory 5 disc head unit. its out of a 04 redline. it works perfect. $65 shipped.
i wish you would have been selling this 4 months ago.
i got mine repaired because the CD player went out
in it. i bought my redline used with a warranty.
supposedly it cost them $550 to repair it. luckly
my deductable was only $100. i got riped off...
plus the fact that it took them over
a month to fix it. so i drove around for that long
with NOTHING in my car.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Crill_Borsby said:
im selling the factory 5 disc head unit. its out of a 04 redline. it works perfect. $65 shipped.
hey can you take pics of the back of the radio? like of the connections etc so i can compare? also, does anyone know if it will work for me? i have the aas in my 04, but with the single mp3 cd 6 speaker

·
I'm hungry
6,735 Posts
hawlyns711 said:
hey can you take pics of the back of the radio? like of the connections etc so i can compare? also, does anyone know if it will work for me? i have the aas in my 04, but with the single mp3 cd 6 speaker
Joe, we can tare mine out at the next meet to give you an idea of what it has on it... unless of curse pics are posted up before then...

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
mantiskungfu said:
Joe, we can tare mine out at the next meet to give you an idea of what it has on it... unless of curse pics are posted up before then...
awesome. cool thanks

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
burnrubr88 said:
i also am trying to sell a factory radio from an 04 :ugh:
Does yours have the AUX in? If its a 6-disc AAS w/ Aux in, Ill take it for a fair price.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
^^crill why are all your posts blank. thats no way to sell me your radio

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
awe you're gonna kill me. u have pics of the front too? i might be interested

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
no mine is just the regular radio. nothin special. mine is like the only RL without the 6 disc. its too bad saturn doesnt buy back used parts. i could get rid of the radio and my old spoiler :/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts