Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

With a grieving heart I have decided to sell my RL. *Some of you know about my car and some don't. *Here is my CL ad.

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/5725438156.html

Here is my complete mods list.

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/performance-modifications/40407-modifications-list.html#post786765

The last time I dyno'd it I made 303/273 on the stock blower. *I have since added Arm's ported outlet blower and the car has more power. *I just haven't made time to get to the dyno. *I hate seeing the car parked in the garage. *

If I don't get what I want for it I will part it out. *I have a lift in my garage so pulling parts will be no problem. *

If anyone has any questions let me know. *

Eric

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
If you part it out I'd trade ya my zzp mid/stock exhaust and typhoon cai plus cash even up for swaps. Still would love some e85 fine tuning too hard part is getting out to ya.

If I part out, I would go back to stock.

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, sad to see this go. If I had the money I would grab this in a heart beat.
Thanks. I'm hoping it can go to someone who appreciates it as much as I do.

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, thought your car was badass when I first got my RL in 2011 and started lurking.

Hope the new owner doesn't ruin it.
It's still badass! It's a proven 300whp M62 car. Guys spend years trying to get there. Here's an opportunity to buy a reliable one.

I know people can find RLs on Craigslist for $2k. This is not a typical Craigslist car. I hope anyone who is interested in it understands that.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm surprised how close you are to me (and by close, I mean less than 7 hours). If I wasn't in the process of buying a new house, I'd consider buying it.

GLWS!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
The car has been sold.
Hey man can you send me yer tune info. I just picked up hpt and am in process of figuring it out and would love a good tune to look at.

I'm currently on a rich zzp tune with a 2.7, #80, zzp mid header, s3/optionB, typhoon cai on E85.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts