Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still have a few parts available. Just trying to clear out the grange & make some money to get a clutch. I have the Aero spoiler in Red very few minor scratches (can be easily touched up)$100+ship/pickup. Also have a redline trunk in red also: $=Best offer. Also have Drivers side doors and some body panels $=Best offer/s.

As far as the parts go I only have these left.

Lower control arms
Stock belt
Injector wire harness
rear shocks
gauge cluster
supercharger gasket

If you need anything just let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok...very small interest here, but do you have all the left side body panels intact?
Only a very small interest!?!? :lol:

Yes I have the front fender doors and rear quarter!

Bump!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
so on the areo would u ship it with the meth kit i am getting off of you? if u coudl just in 1 package and give me a rough estimate how much more it would be....Thanks Nick

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so on the areo would u ship it with the meth kit i am getting off of you? if u coudl just in 1 package and give me a rough estimate how much more it would be....Thanks Nick
I wouldent feel safe shipping the meth kit w/ the spoiler..even if it was in its own box.

I allready have a box w/the pump etc waiting for the controller to come back.

But I could sell you the spoiler if you still want it:thinkerg:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Price for the LCA's?

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
do you have the roof rail pieces, that go above the windows? I have a local looking for one of them, not sure which piece or side but she is in need of one of them

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Cheapest you will go on the trunk lid?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
do you have the roof rail pieces, that go above the windows? I have a local looking for one of them, not sure which piece or side but she is in need of one of them
I dont have the drivers side roof piece I know.

I will have to see what I have left and shoot ya a pm!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dont have the one danigurl needs...wish I did tho.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts