Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
why are you selling it, where did it come from? you might want to make a post on the j-body forums

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've seen a picture of that car from SEMA with the hood up. I am pretty sure I saw a strut tower brace on it that looked like it went down from the two strut towers rather than up and over like most. Is this what I saw and will it be for sale from Saturn Motorsports?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, That was a mock up for SEMA and I was just at the manufacturer today checking on it. It will be very close to that design and should be done here very shortly. Keep checking!

·
Registered
453 Posts
onebluesc1 said:
I will let you in on a little secret. We are running the Redline car with a turbocharged Ecotec motor so we pulled the Redline motor and thought we would sell it! We are running the Redline Ion in the Sport FWD class this year!

http://www.urbanracer.com/articles/anmviewer.asp?a=1219&z=24

What kind of Ecotec motor did you put in? the 2.2? Wondering why you guys just didnt replace the sc with turbo?

Interesting article. Looks like we'll be seeing the RL and Chevy Cobalt at the races this year :D

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
onebluesc1 said:
Yes, That was a mock up for SEMA and I was just at the manufacturer today checking on it. It will be very close to that design and should be done here very shortly. Keep checking!
does it mount to a third location?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts