Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the stock Redline wheels from my wife's Vue. Two of the wheels are rashed. The other two are in good condition. $200 for the set / OBO.

18x8.5
Bolt Pattern: 5x115
Center Bore: 70.3
Offset: 34-45mm

Located in the Evansville, In area.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
I am selling the stock Redline wheels from my wife's Vue. Two of the wheels are rashed. The other two are in good condition. $200 for the set / OBO.

What size is the lug pattern? (will it fit on an ion...)

·
....Just A Saturn My Ass
1,222 Posts

Thats a great deal! I would buy these for my parents Vue if I lived somewheres remotely close. Being in canada im sure the shipping would be through the roof. glwts.

·
Registered
694 Posts
thatd be awesome if they fit on a rl.. those look sweet.. cant you buy like a wheel adapter? im sure it wouldnt be cheap if you could.. those are the sex though

·
Registered
694 Posts
http://adaptitusa.com/5x100to5x115wheeladapter.aspx

anybody know if this would work? if so thatd be kinda hot.. i REALLY like the vue wheels altho im sure theyre not the lightest.. any comments on this, anyone?

if fitment isnt an issue and shipping isnt stupid.. i call dibs

·
Registered
694 Posts
Pm'd about wheels

·
Registered
8,209 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I've always thought that the IRL should've had 7-spoke wheels, like the concept had.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't see why this wouldn't work on an Ion. I've been looking into a few things and it should only boil down to 1 1/4 inch of poke if you use the 20mm adapters mentioned earlier in the thread. My only question is are you sure on the width. a couple of other sites I've looked at say they are 18x7.5+38 so those are the numbers I've been going off of doing my math.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts