Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I just picked up a 06 RL and I just can't have it stock anymore so I'm selling a few things. The starting price I got from searching previous sales on here and cobalt ss forums.

1. Stock 6 Disk CD Changer, Great Condition, Works Awesome
$100

2. 17" Comp Wheels - Tires (90% tread left) (http://www.fiercetires.com/unleashfierce.html) Fierce High Performance Tires , Wheels are in excellent shape. No Curb Rash, No chips, Great Condition
$675

3. Stock Exhaust FULL Set-up
$225 OBO

4. Dell Vostro 1510 Laptop FingerPrint Reader, Webcam, Etc. (used for 3 months)

5.72 lbs,
Intel Core 2 Duo T5670 1.8GHz,
3GB DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz, 2 DIMM,
250GB Hard Drive.

Ø 15.4" WXGA LCD anti-glare display, 1.3M Webcam and digital microphone.

Ø 8X DVD +/-RW with double-layer DVD +/-R write capability with Roxio creator.

Ø 6-cell lithium-ion battery, Vista Home Premium.

Ø Microsoft Office 2007. Retail - $149.99

Ø McAfee Total Protection for Small Business, 15-months

Ø Fingerprint Reader and software.

Ø Intel® WiFi Link 5300 802.11a/g/n Draft Mini Card. - Retail $79.95

Ø ACT! by Sage 2009 (Sales/Customer Organization software) -Retail $229.99

Ø DVDFab Platinum - Retail $50.00

Ø Nero 9 Ultimate - Retail $69.99

All Retails for $1398 from dell.com
Selling for $750 OBO

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah :-( but there has to be someone trading their car in or selling it and parting it out and they need to go stock again... or maybe they just wanna buy my stuff just so i can hook up my car?! lol..

·
Registered
884 Posts
will the 6 disk work in an 06 RL that didn't come with one?? if so i can think on it if you willing to lower price a lil bit.

·
Registered
925 Posts
will the 6 disk work in an 06 RL that didn't come with one?? if so i can think on it if you willing to lower price a lil bit.
im not to sure about this, but i can tell you that i bought a 6 disk from an 05 and it worked in my 04 which had the single disc no problem. so im saying it could work since mine worked..

·
Registered
253 Posts
wheels and tires ?

Would these mythical tires have a brand name and model number ? I think the price would certainly sway one way or the other based on the tires. let me know- possibly I may want pics.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
If you and I did not live on opposite sides of the country, I would be real tempted for the wheels.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you and I did not live on opposite sides of the country, I would be real tempted for the wheels.
Well let me know bro, I get a really good deal through FedEx. 60%-75% off regular shipping rates because of my employer.

So let me know. Shipping should only be around $60-$80.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So you said the exhaust is a "full set up", but when I PMed you you said it was a cat back. Which is it, because 225 is still pretty high for a used stock cat back exhaust, I'm pretty sure the Tsudo isn't much more than that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts