trial and error for now..

good luck bro

mine should be here any day, and as i mentioned the bolts are on constrant
so who knows when ill see some

keith-

·
Registered
146 Posts
If anyone that has the rail could take one of the bolts off and go into a Home Depot, they have a display with drilled holes you can thread the bolts into to find the thread size, then just measure it with a ruler. Then everyone can enjoy $1 bolts.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I don't remember what size bolts I bought (the last number was 20 though, lol). I just went to the auto parts store and they had a long string of bolts of all different sizes and I took that out and tried one until I found the one that fit.

·
Registered
196 Posts
They look the same as the ones in the spark plug cover plate (at least the head of the bolts do). Try one of those to see if the threads are the same.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Signals said:
They look the same as the ones in the spark plug cover plate (at least the head of the bolts do). Try one of those to see if the threads are the same.
DING DING DING I think we have a winner. I didnt' even think of that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put a cover on mine the other day. They're 6mm bolts at Home Depot. I used ones that were 16mm long and they fit good.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I just got the ones from the dealer. The list price is like 10 bucks a piece but I talked with the parts guy and he gave them to me for like 1.50 a piece. So now they are all the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts