Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
That's great... it's better than the actual lines from the movie...

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
"You think we have a big enough wing and enough stickers to win"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
ptparker said:
"You think we have a big enough wing and enough stickers to win"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
That was the best part right there!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
that movie has lotsa funny crap, anyone else notice in the beginning he shifts like 8 times in an eclipse, that must be a special order from jaaaahhpan

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Is that while he's hitting the NAWS at like 150mph?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
oh yea, you know it, that movie is so much fun picking that movie apart, and its funny when vin trys to sound like he knows what a "burnt piston ring" is and I'm still trying to figure out how to "weld my manifold" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
this is where the radiator goes on this car

that was f'n great

·
Registered
50 Posts
Saturn has finally released a TSB for the 1st to 2nd Gear Hesitation on the RL. It has something to do with the welds on the intake. Unfortunately my warranty has been void by Field Engineers who spend night and day trolling the site for warranty claim rejections due to abuse and stret racing.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha cool i think i might take mine in soon, and boy is it a good thing that i do not street race or drive my car fast ever, all show and no go rite guys

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
djfreefall said:
Saturn has finally released a TSB for the 1st to 2nd Gear Hesitation on the RL. It has something to do with the welds on the intake. Unfortunately my warranty has been void by Field Engineers who spend night and day trolling the site for warranty claim rejections due to abuse and stret racing.
Which TSB are you referring to? I have access to them, I'm not sure if I have all of them available to me, but I do not see any that refer to this hesitation...do you have a TSB # or date for this by chance?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Funny Shyt, Stickers and like 5hp depending on size and color, Autozone stickers and like 20 whp.LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts