Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friend were sitting at this red light in the lane 2nd over from the right and a bike pulls up next to us it was like 250 or something and i go knowing his lane had to merge so he would too and i rev out first (not too much though i didnt spin wheel or nothing goin into 2nd) and my buddy is like theres no way hes gettin on it but he catches up to us and is laying into his bike and he had no chance of passing us . so he looks up at us and his face is pirceless he looked like he had no idea what just happened it was great.

i aint braggin or nothing i dont really know if a bike that size is quick it was just funny seein his face

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
A bike . . . a 250 . . . as in like, a dirt bike? Lol, they're not that fast, I raced my buddy's Honda 250 dirt bike in my old Sunfire and stayed about dead even with him until I let off because I didn't want to kill my friend.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The 250 ninjas are pretty slow (for a bike). I think they run in the 15's stock... now if it were a 600, 750 or a 1000 you'd be toast.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I raced a 600cc with a passenger. i got the hit and took the lead he went up twice just to get to my quad coupe door i had a bike tire on him then we cut out at 130 he had the look in his eyes like WTF!!! It was cool, then he gave me thumbs up and did a wheely and spun off. his girl must have been like "a saturn LOL"

·
Registered
173 Posts
If it was a 250, Those things are SLOW AS PISS. I had one, But still bikes are fast though even a 250.:)

·
Registered
674 Posts
The only fast 250 I've ever seen was on one of those shifter cart chassis. That thing was frikin fast :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts