Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this product today and found it very interesting. It's a gauge based OBD2 scan tool.

I spoke to one of their tech people via e-mail and he advised he was going to be testing it on a RedLine to see if it is indeed compatable with the OBD2 platform in our cars. I will let everyone know what the results are when I hear back from him. I'm very interested in this, due primarily to the fact that I don't want either a PDA or a Lap Top in my car.

Below is the link;
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/index.html

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
this would be really cool if it would read boost and A/F as well!

edit: it can if it's compatible, but it's not with the G6 or GTO with the CAN system, so we might be SOL on that. too bad too because you can run multiple units at once for 4 or possibly 6 different data readouts, plus it can datalog too. good find.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Real pricey?

·
Registered
451 Posts
slightly off topic: Laptop?

Please excuse my ignorance:

Has anyone tried to monitor the powertrain signals off the bus? I would imagine that it would provide all the information that you are looking for although as you had mentioned, it would be inconvenient. I'm new to the idea of vehicle modification and would be curious to see what tools and software are being used to monitor bus traffic.

Thank you in advance. :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
a friend had one of these on his grand am for about 2 weeks. Very cool product. made him want to get rid of the other 3 gauges he had previously installed lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts