Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so in a few days ill be getting my replacement gauge faces so i can send mine to blackcatcustom.com so he can make some nice custom gauges for us. The only thing is, I don't know how to remove and put them back on so its correct. You guys have any information on how i can do this?? Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
First you have to remove the cover for the Radio and AC controls. Once you have that done if you look above the radio back in the hole 3 or 4" you will see a bolt loosen or take out. Then pop the cover off the guages like you did the Radio and AC control cover. You will see 3 more bolts or screws. remove them and the cable. Your done! Hope this helps

·
Registered
841 Posts
take a picture of where the needles sit before you remove the faces also. Had this problem on my old car. that way you know where the needles go when you put it back together. you wouldnt believe how annoying it is to know your like 5mph off, really have half a tank instead of 3/4, temp is way off and your car actually idles 500rpm higher than whats displayed lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm, maybe ill j ust take it somewhere to get it done....hope its not too expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts