Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of those that have autometer gauges, how do you like the phatom series/ what color do they light up at night?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i have the phantom series u can make them light up red and they match perfectly with the car if u were getting gauges that is what i would go with and make sure u put the red bulb cover in b4 u finish the install kinda annoying to take out once gauge in

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
there is about 10 of us with our own boost gauges. Not hard just a little time consuming.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i got the autometer boost gauge and im not sure how they want me to hook it up to my vacuum line? it says use a t fitting and a 1/8 connector none of this in the bag.

also on my air/fuel ratio gauge it says connect to a the signal wire on the 02 sensor any one know what color that is?

·
Registered
134 Posts
BlackLine said:
i got the autometer boost gauge and im not sure how they want me to hook it up to my vacuum line? it says use a t fitting and a 1/8 connector none of this in the bag.

also on my air/fuel ratio gauge it says connect to a the signal wire on the 02 sensor any one know what color that is?
i think*** the o2 is purple and white, I THINK

·
Registered
272 Posts
i want to install my autometer tach and shift light but some stores tell me they cant do it..does anyone know how or done this already?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Autometer Nexus Gauges

Check out the Autometer Nexus Gauges I preordered then a week ago. You can change the color, downoad info to a laptop, expandable and program start up check. all kinds of this they are cool but cost a pretty penny. I spent 900 on 3 gauges.

·
Registered
786 Posts
OMG! The SF expensive. By the time you get two gauges and one controller your into 6.5 bills :eek:

·
Registered
786 Posts
OMG! The SF expensive. By the time you get two gauges and one controller your into 6.5 bills :eek:

But the looks..... so:cool:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Its COooooooooooooooool

The Autometer Nexus gauge rock. They should be in the middle of the month and there going into carbon pods. It will Rock!!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
remember im still interested in a set of your carbon gauges, just let me look at the finished product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts