Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today while talkin to a shop around my house I saw these. I find these gauges to be AWESOME LOOKING. There tinted glass and when they are on and hooked up they glow like reverse indiglo heres two pitures one and off. There made by megan racing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
wow, those are really hot. who sells them? local shops? have they got an internet retailer? anybody know what they cost? kinda high class for my dodge, but maybe for my next project...
thanks
tony

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my local shop sells them for $40 a peice flat price :). I just kinda have a problem, they don't have a boost gauge per say, there boost gauge says turbo and we all know its not turbo so I don't know If I'll get the guages though I really want to

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
take it apart and black that out.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why Goofy your a GENIUS!! LoL I'll actually ask the guy I buy them from if he either a has them with out the word turbo or b if he can take it apart and black that part heh

·
Registered
15 Posts
ok i have gagues but how do you put them on i mean how do you get a universal 3 pod pillar ??? i have the phantom ones by autometeri want to put them in but i dont want to just screw a universal pillar pod on the the pillar, i had some custom fiberglassed to my 2001 sl2 but that was really expensive

·
Registered
808 Posts
Ive got the same type of gauge made by ac its called invision. but.. mine turns mirrored silver when off not black. And yes mine says turbo.. oh well.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have the Autometer NEXUS gauges here check these out I have my 2 pod mount and 2 Autometer Nexus Gauges. I used a 1st edition talon pod and a heat gun to mold it into shape. Enought said here are some pics and a link to a movie!movie !

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow I saw those got excited and then........priced them 240 a gauge? F THAT LoL Megan ones are $40, unless you can get them to me cheaper

·
Registered
351 Posts
I can get them for around $200 a gauge

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LoL FORGET THAT Megans are 40 bucks a pop :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts