Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shipping not included in prices, larger items preferred to be sold locally. Please PM me if interested as I probably won't check this thread much.

Aeroforce Interceptor, white face with blue LCD. Still works, never had problems. SOLD
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/Aeroforce_application_guide_basic3.pdf
It is the PT series, should fit anything on this chart labeled PT series. Looks like it won't work for base model cobalts or the LNFs, but will work on any LSJ.

Innovate Wideband with your choice of gauge (digital is blue). $150
G3 Gauges: Air Fuel Ratio Guage
DB Gauges: Air Fuel Ratio Guage

Flowmatched 60# injectors with wiring clips. They'll need to be spliced into your stock wiring harness. Easily handled a 2.7, should work for most builds barring those running a turbo or E85. $135.

Glowshift boost gauge, white face. SOLD
White 7 Color 30 PSI Boost / Vacuum Gauge

Stock LSJ fuel rail cover in good condition. Looks like the picture below. Will fit any LSJ. SOLD
http://image.modified.com/f/24872335/modp_0910_10_o+2007_chevrolet_cobalt_ss_supercharged+engine_bay.jpg

Steering column single pod cover for Ions. Older model of a JCS pod, pics available by request. SOLD
Welcome to JCS Pods.com Custom LED Dash Lights Subary Legacy Redline Gauge Pods Vinyl Stickers

Stock LSJ springs. 50k on them, will provide a stiffer ride for a stock ion, unsure if they'll fit a balt. $40

1 LSJ spark plug coil. I bought a set of 4 from another member when one of mine went out, never used it. $10

K&N Typhoon intake, will only fit an Ion Redline. In good shape, still have the watersock and I will include the recharger kit (cleaner/oil for the filter). SOLD

Set of 4 chrome Ion Redline rims with brand new tires. Rims have a little curb rash but otherwise look good. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza g009 225/45/17 with maybe 500 miles on them before I got the new rims and swapped them out. Will fit any 5x110 pattern. The tires cost me $500 alone, asking $600 for the set.

Set of 4 Dunlop Graspic DS-2 winter tires. Still have most of the tread on them, came with the car from the previous owner. 215/45/17. $40 each.

LSJ transmission from an 04 redline with 50k on it, non LSD. Still worked great when I upgraded to an LSD transmission. Will only work for an 04 redline due to how the speedometer is set up. SOLD

Fuel rail from an ecotec 2.2. Will fit an LSJ, and is already tapped for a return style fuel system. $20

TTR top motor mount, will fit any LSJ. Black powdercoat with blue poly insert. Only used for 5000 miles. $130

Radio harness for Ion Coupe. Useful if you want an aftermarket head unit, but don't want to hack up the stock wiring. SOLD

Single deck headunit cradle for Ion Coupe. Not sure what else it'll fit in, but it should fit in any Ion that uses the generic grey center dash. Holds a single DIN headunit and has a trey underneath for 3 CD cases. $10

2 bottles of Dexcool that are mostly full (about 1/4 of each used). Store price was $15, so I'm asking $10 each. The first one sold comes with a 2qt bottle of 25/75 pre mixed. - local only for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Interested in 2 of the coil packs. Shipping to 12053?

Just to be sure, these are the coils that go right on the spark plugs for the 2.0 correct?

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shouldn't be more than 7 bucks for 2 of them.

Yeah, I'm talking about the black square block with the rubber tube that goes right on top of the spark plugs. I can take a picture when I get home if you want, but I'm sure we're talking about the same thing.

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Flowmatched 60# injectors with wiring clips. They'll need to be spliced into your stock wiring harness. Easily handled a 2.7, should work for most builds barring those running a turbo or E85. $135.
I am not sure if you saw but I did some testing with 60s, Summer blend E85 and a 2.9" pulley.

I put the official stamp of approval on that setup for anyone looking for a great DD setup with E85. The 60s idle so much better then the 80s and the 2.9" does not create a lot of heat. A cobalt I tuned made 292/248 on a 2.9" and 80s. Any LSJ should make close to that with a 2.9", 60s and a good E85 tune.

Bump for these injectors to be used with gasoline or E85.

:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts