Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first off all people in Cali can't drive for $hit. today I had to slam on my brakes 3 times so i didn't hit the person cutting my off... I am looking for the police bumper/ gill guards so I don't have to give a $hit if I hit some dip$hit cutting me off. happens everyday. anyone have one or know where to find one? I have only seen one for cop cars called push guards have no idea if it will fit saturn ion 2. any clues?

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Not gonna happen. The push bar you find on a cruiser is built specifically for that brand of car. Size measurements are based on the frame of the model car they drive. Getting one to fit a QC is gonna be fun. Besides, it's better to learn how to avoid a wreck than to invite an impact that they could possibly sue you over and make you pay for regardless of their fault.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not gonna happen. The push bar you find on a cruiser is built specifically for that brand of car. Size measurements are based on the frame of the model car they drive. Getting one to fit a QC is gonna be fun. Besides, it's better to learn how to avoid a wreck than to invite an impact that they could possibly sue you over and make you pay for regardless of their fault.
Its not that i invite it its like people want someone to hit them so they can get a new car. All i want to do is protect my car if anything happens. Happened to my brother and the person didnt even have insurance and he car was wrecked. He couldnt do shit cause the person was an illegal. Maybe i will have the guy that did my exhaust custum make me one

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
lol you can get them and make them work i've seen a cavy on jbo that got one pretty funny shit
So did you witness him test at any point during development? If not then it's more than likely a simple show piece at best. The Vue's had a bull bar as an option from the parts dept. but it was worthless for anything other than something to look at. It wasn't anchored to anything of substance and would fold if someone farted on it. If that push bar you mentioned were to be involved in an accident, I'm certain it would cause more damage than good. It could fold over the hood lip, preventing access to the bay. It could bust through the radiator, AC condensor, etc. etc. Is that really worth all that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts