Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
djfreefall said:
General Motors June's sales promotion is GM employee discount to anyone who buys any 05 GM car. Anyone running to their dealer?
How much is that discount?!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
RedLined said:
How much is that discount?!

Depends on the vehicles, the ones that haven't changed much in the past few years, Trucks, SUVs etc will get a substantial discount. I saw a Chevrolet Z71 4x4 selling at a sticker of $34,000 that was discounted to about $25,000. www.GMFamilyFirst.com Not sure if that site will give you information without you being a GM employee but you might give it a try. Oh if you have a specific vehicle with specific options, I can do a search in your area and match you up with the closest dealership based on your zip code that has a vehicle matching your preference. Unfortunately I can't do that for Saturn or Saab cars..........go figure..........

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hey Blu, where in GM do you work? I used to work on the assembly line at GM Arlington (building the big ole caprices and the Impala SS, and the big ole Caddys) then I worked at the Parts facility out at Alliance Airport north of Fort Worth. The assembly line work was very demanding, then again so was the parts distribution warehouse. Good pay though, you could actually afford to buy a Decent GM product....

·
Registered
286 Posts
Not to mention that instead of being able to get 1.9% now you can get 4.9% so really only another gimmick to try and create sales excitement without actually giving up anything. IMO

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
TXRLU said:
hey Blu, where in GM do you work? I used to work on the assembly line at GM Arlington (building the big ole caprices and the Impala SS, and the big ole Caddys) then I worked at the Parts facility out at Alliance Airport north of Fort Worth. The assembly line work was very demanding, then again so was the parts distribution warehouse. Good pay though, you could actually afford to buy a Decent GM product....
Parma Metal Center, just outside of Cleveland Oh. We're a large stamping facility and also do weld sub-assemblies, been with GM 28 yrs this August.(2 different plants)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts