Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tuanies said:
To guarantee we'll all be near each other, it's best we all meet some place convenient and along the freeway near the Triple X drive through.

The premeet place I've selected is the Factoria Mall. It is right at the corner of where I-405 and I-90 meet, off Exit 10 from I-405.

We'll be meeting at the mall location, in the empty parking lot off the corner of SE 41st Pl and Factoria BLVD SE at around 10:00AM. I'll be there around 9:30AM to wait for people, but we should roll out of there no later than 10:45AM for the 11AM meet at the Triple X.

• Premeet important details
  • Place: Factoria Mall - Bellevue
  • Specific location: Corner of SE 41st PL and Factoria Blvd. SE (Google Streetview of lot)
  • Time: 10:00 AM
  • Who: Anyone that wants to roll in with us (any car from General Motors, and other domestics, imports, whatever you're driving, doesn't matter, but if you want to roll in with us, show up here first)
  • Phone: Call me (Tuan) -- 360-306-5448 in case you get lost
Just for reference, so I can gauge how many people/who to wait for, please reply and add your name to the sign up sheet.

• Sign-up
  • Tuanies
Quoted from the NWM site.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
I should be there, might have my headlight tint by then too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
is that wat the weather report says now last i checked it was suppose to be nice.. oh dana are you gonna go the track after the meet... am gonna run my car..

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Hahaha dano ill give u $20 if u get better than 15.0 in the 1/4mile lol.

Like dana said weathers gonna be crap. Rain in the morning gonna make the track wet ur gonna spin all ur gears and finally grip halfway down the track. If I wake up to rain or wet I'm goin back to bed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts