Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Yes, I hope they are watching. My shift knob keeps coming of as well and when i bring it to the dealership. They slap some superglue on it and send me on my way. Twice now i have had to deal with it. Its getting old.

bigd2010 said:
Yes, I hope they are watching. My shift knob keeps coming of as well and when i bring it to the dealership. They slap some superglue on it and send me on my way. Twice now i have had to deal with it. Its getting old.
so what, i been there 4 times for it now. GJ bringing this from the dead, LOL

alredline04 said:
That is probably more proof that GM is on here.......
theres somepretty hard proof that thier watching us (shit i know thier watching me)

sheek360 said:
so what, i been there 4 times for it now. GJ bringing this from the dead, LOL
He's new to the LSJ world. He is more familiar with turbocharged cars. He contacted me through eBay about mods and what now, his stealership wants like $2300 for Stage 2 and install and install of a CAI.

I wrote him a HUGE ass email this morning about an intro into the s/c world and a lot of stuff about these cars. Actually made my head and hands hurt typing so much :rofl:

Odd how his post count says 3 though when I checked his profile it only has one post in recent posts :shrug03:

vandy0419 said:
He's new to the LSJ world. He is more familiar with turbocharged cars. He contacted me through eBay about mods and what now, his stealership wants like $2300 for Stage 2 and install and install of a CAI.

I wrote him a HUGE ass email this morning about an intro into the s/c world and a lot of stuff about these cars. Actually made my head and hands hurt typing so much :rofl:

Odd how his post count says 3 though when I checked his profile it only has one post in recent posts :shrug03:
stealership FTL!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.