Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was I the only one to catch the premier of Street Tuner Challenge on speed channel tonight. Basically the whole season is about three separate companies that take a car and build it to the best of their abilities to become an awesome time attack car. The reason I thought it was so awesome is because one of the teams (GM Performance Division) car was a 2005 Cobalt SS. Next weeks episode is where they’re going to build the internals of the LSJ, and I cant wait for it

O and here’s the link for their website
Their site .

Or just go to
Speed

·
Registered
244 Posts
Gonna watch it at 1:30am...

·
Registered
244 Posts
yrethguad said:
Is speed channel on basic extended cable?

Nope, Digital baby! Channel 112! It's all I watch. I've been on the Laptop all damn night though and didn't turn the T.V. on...Grrrrr!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Action Jack said:
Was I the only one to catch the premier of Street Tuner Challenge on speed channel tonight. Basically the whole season is about three separate companies that take a car and build it to the best of their abilities to become an awesome time attack car. The reason I thought it was so awesome is because one of the teams (GM Performance Division) car was a 2005 Cobalt SS. Next weeks episode is where they’re going to build the internals of the LSJ, and I cant wait for it

O and here’s the link for their website
Their site .

Or just go to
Speed
Maybe they will shed some light on our PCM tuning... or better yet, possibly a "road map" for modding :) that would be awesome, but yet again its GM Performance Division so I dont think they will let out too much information...

·
Registered
244 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts