Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still no Red Line......I went and saw her today and they finally got the car put back together except for the pin striping but yesterday while I was there I took a good look at the rim after they had put it back on the car and the finish was orange peeled so I made them send it back......I'm so aggravated now

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
O yeah, so they had to replace only the fender, bumper and wheel/tire? It should NOT take nearly that long to only fix that. Was that all it was in for?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was just one problem after another.....first it took forever to get the wheel back, then they had problems getting parts, then a tow truck driver messed up the back bumper so that had to be fixed

they did a very good job on it though......looks brand new

·
Registered
162 Posts
Smurf said:
it was just one problem after another.....first it took forever to get the wheel back, then they had problems getting parts, then a tow truck driver messed up the back bumper so that had to be fixed

Keep finding stuff wrong with it and taking it back and maybe it will be NEW ;)

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Smurf said:

Yeah, but after the second week of having your car, they should have made it a priority. Looking brand new is awesome, but until it's back in your possesion, it still means nothing. Good luck on a quick return from this point out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts