Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna get my first dyno done saturday. MD Motorsports...modulardepot.com is having a dyno day...so gonna be 4.6 stangs pretty much and some bad ass ones i might say. Right here in cinci, home of the fastest 2v n/a 4.6 stang in the country, the owner of the shop owns the car. I dont expect big numbers since i got an auto..hoping for around 200 hp/ 270 lbs of torque but might be less. Dunno

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
If it's low, you can tell everyone that you've got the V6 in there! Then ask them how many Mustang V6s are putting 200 to the rear wheels!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHAH...nehhh. Gonna have my air fuel checked while i am at it. I hope i break 200 but might be close. Id rather say i have a v8 then a v6 even if its only 200 to the ground..cuz i am sure the torque should be around 270

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Wow, do you really think that the auto trans & driveline are going to suck 65+ hp away??? I mean, the 4.6's come rated at 265 hp from the factory, then you have several mods that add at least a lil' power, say 280 at the flywheel, and it's rear wheel drive, so it'll have far less parasitic driveline losses. I guess it may have something to do w/ the torque converter or something . . .

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nahh my car came from the factory with 225. 99 and newer have 260. I should be close to 255 rated conservately with my mods..so that sounds about right.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah its a pretty cool sight. I met a few people off there but none that work for MD. I will get to finally on saturday. So the did burns for focuses?? I didnt know that.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
mbhmustang98 said:
yeah its a pretty cool sight. I met a few people off there but none that work for MD. I will get to finally on saturday. So the did burns for focuses?? I didnt know that.
yeah, they gave me a base. You know about the SCT tuner packages right? I had to fine tune it myself.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
clownhair said:
yeah, they gave me a base. You know about the SCT tuner packages right? I had to fine tune it myself.
Ahhh i see, they are pretty dead on with the SCT mail order chips they burn for stangs. Hopefully ill get tuned one day. I am getting my air/fuel ratio checked so if its whacked then ill have to get the money sooner! lol

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well got it done. It was a fun day! The guys at MD are cool and all the people i met off the forums. I drove a car similar to mine with the jmod and 3500 stall...and i gotta get one!! Anyways i was running a lil rich..198 horspower/268 lbs of torque. Damn wanted to crack 200!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
mbhmustang98 said:
Well got it done. It was a fun day! The guys at MD are cool and all the people i met off the forums. I drove a car similar to mine with the jmod and 3500 stall...and i gotta get one!! Anyways i was running a lil rich..198 horspower/268 lbs of torque. Damn wanted to crack 200!!
thats decent..... what was your a/f ratio?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts