Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news for me...Sold my truck...i almost cried seeing those 22" rims go rolling off...but now I got an extra 4k to play with, after I payed off the loan!.... what to buy for this...what to buy.....

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
some of my loan. lol i only got .... uhhh i think 16800 left ive only made one payment so far. :)

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
AZKMK said:
Good news for me...Sold my truck...i almost cried seeing those 22" rims go rolling off...but now I got an extra 4k to play with, after I payed off the loan!.... what to buy for this...what to buy.....
Hey man! Sorry to hear about the truck leaving. I went through that when I sold my '97 Camaro SS. I have been looking into that water injection setup, but I want to take a deeper look into and make sure Im not getting into something TOO advanced, but I do see a header in my future! Did you get the intake installed? Hows the car running? I tried to work on my idle situation today. I cleaned the MAF sensor with some throttle plate cleaner but no luck. I have no idea what to do. But I did see a silver Redline today, that was pretty exciting! My first Redline in person, besides my car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts