Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I was a proud owner of an 06 RL....for 2 months lol.. It had lots of problems, key stuck in ignition, suspension problems, steering, rear view mirror was falling apart, some buttons didn't work, it was in bad shape, plus over 60K miles. So finally I had it and I traded it in for a 2007 WRX with 13K miles. It was nice to be part of this great community, a lot of you were a lot of help (especially Brent!) and hope to one day return :)

I'll probably go meet up with some of you at a meet or two (if you accept my subie in there lol)

Hopefully the person who ends up with my RL will be a part of this community.

later!

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
what a cop out excuse...

so... if ur kid had some sort of ld, or a couple of bad problems, ud just trade him/her in on something different

u make me sick

jk, gl w/ the scooby

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
LMAO! ^ Well, sorry 'bout your luck with the redline, good luck with the scooby. I had one, it was a good car for many years. You can still come hang out. Just because the sti is a better car doesn't mean they have better forums!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO! ^ Well, sorry 'bout your luck with the redline, good luck with the scooby. I had one, it was a good car for many years. You can still come hang out. Just because the sti is a better car doesn't mean they have better forums!
YAY I GET TO COME HANG OUT STILL!!

Oh hey all you WA people, I would really really appreciate it if you could keep your eyes out for 04-05 Impreza RS, WRX or STI that has these tail-lights

That want to trade ME for my 2007 Tail lights that look like this.

I would really really appreciate it!!!!!!
They must be in excellent condition as mine are..

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Ah yes, slowly the rex virus has taken another RL owner. Congrates hopefully I will see ya at some subie meets. Nasioc look for me and be sure to check out PIA in spanaway they are the shizz with a subie...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts