Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kenwood excelon kvt 915 indash dvd with sirius and hd addons
i have 2 sets of kenwood 6 1/2 door speakers backed by the kenwood excelon 4 channel amp for bass i have the rockford power t1000bd mono amp
and i have 2 punch 12' also have a kenwood 20gig music keg
the whole car was gutted out from headliner to dashboard and installed dynomat.......

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I feel ya on the dynomat because my whole car needs it as well. I have 2 12s in a dual bandpass box and the whole car rattles front to back.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have one 12 and nothing rattles. And before anyone says anything, my one 12 is a monstah! 2500 peak power handling, but i only have 1800 watts going through it. Itll thump without the rattle tho.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Your Lucky Than Me Because My Whole Car Rattled Before I Installed Dynomat But You Can Also Hear Me Coming A Mile Away. Its So Bad That I Had To Remove My Rearview It Keeps Breaking Off

·
Registered
258 Posts
This is definitely the sh***est stock system I've ever heard. If this is how the "advanced" system sounds, I can imagine how much worse the base unit is!!! :mad:

·
Registered
272 Posts
i want to put some subs in my redline. i went to good guys today and said i would need to get an amp for one sub and a more expensive one for two...i basically know nothing about sytems all i know is i want the best for my money..any suggestions..a problem i have is the WEIGHT, subs add weight to your car which means SLOWer times...or is it enough weight to matter..how much do subs way on average...????

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All The Sound That I've Added To The Car, Really Made No Change To The Weight, That I Can Tell. But Sounds A Hell Of Alot Better Than Stock

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Looks really good. Now if you could only show up on time for your appointments so we can actually hear it :)

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Can't wait to see it. I've been showing the pictures to several people around here all day. We're looking forward to it

·
Registered
258 Posts
So far the best sound to come out of my R/L, is the awesome whine of the S/C!!! :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Catshreds said:
So far the best sound to come out of my R/L, is the awesome whine of the S/C!!! :D
Wurd! I like sound but speed is my thing, thats why i have one 12 to complete the sound from the radio. Nothing too crazy tho.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Wife does not know yet

I'm looking at all Alpine stuff. I'm going to spend some of our tax return on my car hahahaha. Dam I want to spend to much money. I will have to live in my car soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts