Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Sp00ner said:
The car runs like 20:1 when you're decellerating, and such
duh why didn't i think of bringing that up - i freaked out when my gauge went 'o2' while decelerating after i ran my car the first time after installing it :)

not to mention that pulling the relay is exactly what i did when i installed my FPG and the valve on the fuel line still spit out a good amt of fuel!

this reminds me: http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/general-discussion/17499-how-stupid-you.html

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
RL-2005 said:
and if you think about it, its better for the car than running out of gas because when than happens the pump is sucking air and spinnning unloaded, which is bad
Unless the fuel pump isn't running.... by pulling the relay...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
RL-2005 said:
yeah dumbass thats what i was referring to
Sorry ass-clown...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
:rofl:

My dad can beat up your dad... :lol:

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
isn't that like saying you're the smartest kid in the special olympics? like that one sign shows... even if you win, you're still retarded. :D

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
nope. i want to get tuned on my stock shit first before i change any more stuff... otherwise it's just another point of "failure" when i can't get a good tune.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Can your 'tuning' box pull fuel as well?

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
nope that's the problem. it's just a fuel adder... otherwise i'd be golden right now. I'm hitting the roads for a tune this afternoon/tonight. ironically, right after i get my new license :D (hopefully)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
spinner's argument is that doing that is bad as the engine will go lean... but i dont' think he's ever done it or he'd know that the engine might go lean for all of about 2 seconds. and i haven't noticed my AFR gauge peg out at the top while it does this either.

christ this doesn't sound as simple as i thought it was going to be. guess it'll have to wait until i've got a weekend and the weather's nice.
Thinking about doing this now. Bring back this thread from the dead. I figured since I am an O.G. myself maybe I can tackle this. Seeing that I've had the car almost 16 years and 250,000 miles these (stage 2 g m. Injectors with 200,000 miles on them) have been great but might need a cleaning.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts