Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st kill: 80's something fastback mustang. the best part is we were at a light, he was IN FRONT of me, and as soon as i had a opening i was gone. he was definetly trying too. He turned off onto some side road when I was 3 or 4 cars ahead

2nd kill: highly modded prelude. I was lining up next to him, and the guy dropping the flag asked me if i was sure i wanted to race him. i say yea, whatever, acting like i got nothing. he goes to the prelude and says "yo, your racing a saturn" the kids face lit right up like christmas morning. we take off, and my front end is hopping all over the place. as soon as i went into 2nd it was all over. by the time i was doing 60 i had atleast 3 cars on him. he wouldnt even talk to me afterwards.

all in all a good first weekend out with the car :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The best kills are the ones where the other party isn't anticipating anything from a "Saturn". I love being under the radar. Hopefully the aftermarket will really pick up before people start taking notice. I'm thinking once the cobalt SS becomes mainstream it'll be harder for us to keep our sleeper title. Good kills BTW.

·
Registered
98 Posts
cavingman you should come down here to delmar this wed night and run at the track, a bunch of us are running.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.