22,040 Posts
Only one huh? Damn... I need a set...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sp00ner said:
Only one huh? Damn... I need a set...
Yeah I was watching the auction for Freak since I have nothing to do today and I saw those and snatched them up...didnt want to post them up until I got them...I know hoarding. If ya need anything out of them just holler...

Dan

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
yea the RL is covered in all the ION books... it's just under a different section... each engine part has one for the 2.2,2.4, and 2.0

·
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion
2,332 Posts
djt81185 said:
Yeah I was watching the auction for Freak since I have nothing to do today and I saw those and snatched them up...didnt want to post them up until I got them...I know hoarding. If ya need anything out of them just holler...

Dan
I could really use that one section....crap which one is it...It's between the covers in one of the three books. Ahh...might as well get it all to me.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Very useful...I had the ION books for my ION 1 although it was 2003 so no RL information in it, therefore I sold them after I sold the car...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
i have a set of books for every year of the ion.. infact i have copies of most of them as well... man do i love working at my dealership

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
crazybrew609 said:
i have a set of books for every year of the ion.. infact i have copies of most of them as well... man do i love working at my dealership

You should post them up in a PDF file or something, or at least sell the copies...lol...help the rest of us out...

·
Registered
610 Posts
You got hosed on the shipping. Media rate should have been about 5 bucks and you will be waiting awhile. FWIW, the 04 manual I have does not cover the LSJ but it does cover the F35.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts