Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple of pics of my 04 Onyx Black RL right after a Mr. Clean Auto Dry Wash, man i love that thing. You gotta love how you can wash your car in winter in florida. I thought the sky made the car look even better. In the pics you can see i took out those plastic front grills.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the really low drag looking spoiler. If so let me know also does anyone know how much it is?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
dam i want the big one, but it seems like everyone who wants to get rid of the big one and get the small one has a different color than me

·
Registered
156 Posts
BoKaThUg1 said:
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the really low drag looking spoiler. If so let me know also does anyone know how much it is?
I cant believe that you want to get rid of it but yes go to your Satty dealer's parts department and order it. It will fit right onto your high spoiler's bolt assembly. $310 is what it will cost ya roughly.

·
Registered
305 Posts
BoKaThUg1 said:
Heres a couple of pics of my 04 Onyx Black RL right after a Mr. Clean Auto Dry Wash, man i love that thing.
I have that Mr. Clean system too - it totally rocks. Used it on my 2004 QC3 that was black. Not a spot anywhere. Was the only thing that got it sparkling clean. I can't wait to use it on the RL this spring.

Lucky are the ones who live in FL and other warm states who can keep their rides clean :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yes but today its 81 degrees. Whats that going to mean for the summer. Man its gonna suck.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
couldnt agree more. Although this time of year is not bad. In a few months the bike rides will feel like riding through a clothed dryer. No matter rain or shine you will get there wet.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Sp00ner said:
At least ya always know when it's 3:00pm, the clouds gather, good light show starts, then the floods come.
thats great and dont forget the state bird the Mighty Mosquito.

what a way to ruin a good thread

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
true I guess. No longer has anything to do with washing the car and showing pics.

O forgot the plague we have here that Im not sure many others get to share. LOVEBUGS lil acid filled bastards.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Sp00ner said:
To bad it rains every day in the freakin summer... I lived in Florida for 10 years, I'm sooooo glad I'm gone. I'll take 10 inches of snow over that humidity any day!
you're telling me, the midwest is nice, except here in milwaukee the weather's been wack for the past few years, stays warm until almost christmas, then stays cold really late, has it been that way in Chi-Town, or is it some weird occurance up here since we're more north?

·
Registered
305 Posts
81 degrees???? :p Its 16 right now and the windchill makes it feel like 4 out. I'm so sick of winter. My husbands job might relocate us to Mission, TX so maybe I won't have to endure too much longer.

Then I can be cool and wash my car and keep it clean like all the people in FL! Ha!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Vita said:
you're telling me, the midwest is nice, except here in milwaukee the weather's been wack for the past few years, stays warm until almost christmas, then stays cold really late, has it been that way in Chi-Town, or is it some weird occurance up here since we're more north?
Nope, screwy here too... I remember some holiday we just had, New Years maybe? It was in the mid 60's during the day, but was snowing by midnight. I'm a big fan of the snow, but when winter is over I want it to be OVER. I have this middle stage between spring and winter. Everything is soooo damn muddy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts