Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just joined this forum but I have been reading it every day for months now, you see I just bought my silver redline last week. Since then i've been very busy talking to a bunch of different company's about making products for our car, and finally one is going to help me. It's Import Fan they make carbon fiber everything for the company C-Wings. The company said they could definatley make me some carbon fiber fenders, but he needs the whole body kit from my car to do it, and I don't have the time for my car to be gone or an extra body kit to do that. So I was wondering if anyone in this forum has an extra front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and fenders they could give them to send to the factory over seas. Just e-mail me if you can. By the way they said it would take 6-12 months for everything to be finished.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i would just drive around with them not on my car for about a year for a free set...

that's gonna be pretty expensive since i doubt anyone has any just sitting around.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Action Jack said:
Hi I just joined this forum but I have been reading it every day for months now, you see I just bought my silver redline last week. Since then i've been very busy talking to a bunch of different company's about making products for our car, and finally one is going to help me. It's Import Fan they make carbon fiber everything for the company C-Wings. The company said they could definatley make me some carbon fiber fenders, but he needs the whole body kit from my car to do it, and I don't have the time for my car to be gone or an extra body kit to do that. So I was wondering if anyone in this forum has an extra front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and fenders they could give them to send to the factory over seas. Just e-mail me if you can. By the way they said it would take 6-12 months for everything to be finished.
Not going to happen. Saturn owners are cheap asses. Also if they were that serious they'd get the stuff on their own and not rely on a RL owner...

Tom

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Eh...........I like the way the RL looks. Great news would be that someone has some aftermarket engine upgrades. That's what I am waiting for.

And good luck getting someone to send parts of their car overseas to a company they've never heard of.

Not trying to be a dick but just being realistic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts