Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an extra Red Line Vue Grill for sale. It's brand new, still wrapped up. They cost $90 from the dealer. You can mod it to fit the RL. Here is a pic of mine. It actually fits quite nicely. PM or email if interested. Thanks. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't believe no one is interested in this.

Do you want a real Saturn part, or a cheap rice piece of shit?

By the way, it is stainless steel. Pretty rugged I must say. I love the way it looks on my car.

What a salesman, huh? :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
How much do you want for it? I could pick it up from ya.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
When they total my car out, I am going to take off the grill that I made from the Vue grill. I also have a fuel rail cover that I got from a "friend". Anyone interested, let me know.

Thanks.

Look at my poor, broken baby. :(

·
Registered
810 Posts
what happened man! DID I MISS A POST?!?! get a hold of me sometime man, and ill take that fuel rail cover off of you also.

·
Registered
556 Posts
blue_arcade said:
What do you think of this? It must be wreck your Red Line week.

This is what happens when you are on your way to a friend's house for coffee at 8:00 in the morning(Sat. 2/19), and some [email protected]#K runs a red light and t-bone's you.

They had to rip my door off to get me out of the car.

I am in utter tears right now. I spent 6 hours in the hospital with a concussion and multiple contusions. I guess I am pretty lucky in the fact that I wasn't hurt worse or KILLED.

Check out the pic of the lower seat. Talk about cramped!!! The frickin' door was up against my hip and shoulder.

I am pretty sure that my baby is dead. :(

Here's the link to what I found - with pictures:

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=992

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GaRsNoW said:
what happened man! DID I MISS A POST?!?! get a hold of me sometime man, and ill take that fuel rail cover off of you also.
Yeah, man. I got T-boned on last Sat. Some idiot ran a red light and BAM!!! Was in the hospital for 1/2 a day. Have a concussion and am very, very sore. I'm just lucky that it's not worse. Oh, well I have full coverage. It's totaled anyway. 2005 w/Comp. Package, here I come!!!

:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Then why aren't you saving the grille for the next redline?

Hey, the line for '05s w/comp pkg starts behind me!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
blue_arcade said:
Yeah, man. I got T-boned on last Sat. Some idiot ran a red light and BAM!!! Was in the hospital for 1/2 a day. Have a concussion and am very, very sore. I'm just lucky that it's not worse. Oh, well I have full coverage. It's totaled anyway. 2005 w/Comp. Package, here I come!!!

:D
Did they actually total it out for you? I hope so man! I couldnt believe when my girl's mother got her Maxima back. Told her to call the insurnace company and tell her that she didn't feel safe in the car!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The adjuster is still pussy-footin' around. She is having the body shop guy rip apart the car to see "internal" damage. My insurance company is actually going to pay my guy to tear up the car. Shit, I could do that for free. Anyway, I hope to find out tomorrow for sure. I am under the impression that my guy thinks it's totaled.

As for the grill, I have 2 of them.

I am starting to go through withdrawls. :eek:

·
I
7,838 Posts
If you wanted to, you could just sneak in there at night with a sledgehammer and cause some more damage. A friend of mine did that when he wrecked his car, of course he was arrested a little bit later for breaking and entering. You shouldn't break into a privately owned collision shop, especially when the owners house is about 100ft from the shop. OH WELL, stupid is as stupid does. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts