Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vita is trying to hook it up. Post here if your interested.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
depends on how the cost is.....BTW, what are the performance gain differences between the short ram and the cold air?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MrCleanY0 said:
depends on how the cost is.....BTW, what are the performance gain differences between the short ram and the cold air?
k&n shows 195 base line 209 max hp
aem shows 204.5 base line 208 max hp

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
for this buy i'm only finding out price for 10, if we get more than that, i'll look into what it'll be for more. if i can get the loot together, i might just buy them right away since they're limited like the K&Ns are and it sucks to wait. should have price before i leave work today, hopefully

edit: can someone try and call to find out the list price, the distributors only make an "offer" and having the real price helps a lot i guess, will know some time tommorow what pricing will look like. like i said, it begins with 10, if we get a good amount more than that, then it could go down. check back here

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
ok, got the info today. they'll run 153.93 for an order of 10, and since it's a smaller order, and the distributor just made a stock order, they are going to charge another 15 or so to ship them to my guys store. that puts them at 168.93 not including shipping to you for an order of 10. if we got more, the price would go down. not sure when we'd start to get free shipping yet as i was just asking because of the interest. i'll keep tabs in here to see if there is still an interest or not.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
hey vita i get direct pricing with aem ( my buddy owns a huge warehouse distribution place in city of industry cant give the name here on this site but lets say they have a lot of stuff in stock A LOT this is how i get direct pricing he sells me everything at his cost cause we go way back ) let me see what i can do for you guys. im gonna call them today. no need for a distributor here so the price may be less than that. they said they would ship direct to everyone so i would not have to get them then send them out saves on shipping let me check on it.

ps i dont want to step on your toes, if i am i apologize, just trying to get the best price possible here for everyone. will post back tonight.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
no toe stepping going on here. if we can get a better price, with less shipping costs, then i'm all for it, as long as you're a not-for-profit type of guy. i bet you can get a better price if you get direct pricing, since even my guy needs to make a profit (small shop, so they don't make much). either way, look into it, as i think i might be interested as well (would be nice to have a short ram for summer). i just don't like people making profit off the site here without being a supporting member (donate to the site).

let us know what you come up with!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i would sell through to all here at my cost to get you all going. i want to start seeing these out there. so really not making anything here. my guy might make like 5 bucks on each if that. but thats not me ill post here in the morning as i just got the email from aem. have to just figure out w/shipping from themn direct to all of you. well know tomm. thanks for being patient. no need for a certain amount either this is just if you want it thats cool i dont need to sell these as a group buy because of my connections. would love to help you all out. im looking into getting one of these to. just waiting for my special price from my buddy over at saturn, waiting for his cost on it.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
so what's the word??? i'm going to find out how many we need for free shipping

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
sorry all for the delay i got called out of town on business. my source did call and left a message with my wife. ill be back on monday around 1:30 in the afternoon. ill figure out exactly how much these will be cause i get wholesale jobber than like another 40% off or so. so it should be pretty good. just got to figure in the discount and see what they said for shipping. again sorry for the dealy. my grandmother went in the hospitol yesterday. she lives in nj and almost all of my family is in fl. we cant get her to move here she says it is to hot. so i had to fly in to help her out. i do promise a price asap and i am sorry for the delay. monday i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i told my guy how much vita said he was suprised because the cold air ones arent much more than that!!!! so let me figure this out there will be no group buy needed here i will pass this on to all of you no problem. i can get anything pretty much so let me know. like custom clutches etc....... talk to you all soon i appreciate your patience here. thanks

greg

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
thanks man appreciate it promise monday with a price and ready to ship out!!! let you know then
she is doing okay

·
Registered
49 Posts
i saw korax123

i saw his ram air intake and it was nice i was at the track with him but i will let him post the info all i can say is that the supercharger was a bit louder and his in take was very clean if i get a hold of him i will have him pm u info or u can pm me and i will give it to him or u can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
anyone interested pm me. sorry but aem said no posting of the price in the forums. they say nope. let me know again sorry. i will give you details after you pm me. they are in stock and ready to ship. thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts