Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I want to say someone told me that to rub an icecube on it and you can peel it off. I could be wrong though. Do a Yahoo search on it and you should be able to find something.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jeepin79 said:
I want to say someone told me that to rub an icecube on it and you can peel it off. I could be wrong though. Do a Yahoo search on it and you should be able to find something.
I used an ice cube and I got most of the gum off that way. There is still a little bit though. At least it is on the floor mat and not the carpet in the car.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Try not spitting your gum onto the floor in your car. There are better places to put it you know J.

Also another good way to freeze it is to take a can of compressed air and turn it upside down and squirt the gum. It's like liquid nitrogen cold. Then spray your friends with it. It's fun. If that doesn't work take the car down to UltraShine on Schoenner (sp?) north of Hall. They should be able to get it out.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dipolley said:
Try not spitting your gum onto the floor in your car. There are better places to put it you know J.
DAMN, why couldn't you have told me that yesterday then all of this could have been avoided :)

It's all my little brothers fault, I told him he is lucky it's on the floor mat and not the carpet in the car. I got most of it out with ice and am going to pick up some goo gone to finish her off.

BTW, Dave I drove past your house yesterday and saw your car just sitting there begging to be driven.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
No kidding. Glad to know she is still sitting there. I haven't seen her in a month almost. It will be at least 3 more weeks before I get to drive her again. I'm sure she needs a bath too. I just hope after almost 2 month sitting there that she will start. LOL.

Good luck with the gum. If all else fails Walmart $10 floor mats will do you fine. Like my NOS ones. lol

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
max_boost said:
I got most of it out with ice and am going to pick up some goo gone to finish her off.

and make sure you only apply the goo gone to the gum only, try not to get it on the floor mat material/fibres, as little as possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts