Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came out VERY nice. The actual color is called "Chrome Smoke." Thank you Bone Head Performance (www.boneheadperformance.com). Anyone in the tri-state area check these guys out. Very fast service (dropped rims off saturday and had them back tonight(thurs) ) and one helluva job!!

I will upload pics tomorrow as soon as the rims are back on the car. The tires are getting mounted & balanced first thing tomorrow morning. Please be patient!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Does anyone have a stock intake elbow they can sell me quick? I may be trading my Redline tomorrow and I butchered the original one...

Please contact me at [email protected] - thanks, Jim.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
did you get a 2nd set of wheels or something?? how much did it cost you? i can't wait to see em.......i may be talkin to these guys soon.

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL let me be the first to let you know you will be waiting till about monday to get them :) I also just seen them and there FUKIN BAD ASS! We took pics of the cars together today but Silver is goin to NYC for the weekend so you must wait lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya sorry. I will post pics sunday night. I'm posting from my fiance's laptop now and I'm not home. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here you are folks. The pictures actually came out bad in my opinion. The shadows were really bad that day. Anyways... here's the link.
http://www.cs-servers.com/powder/

·
Registered
681 Posts
Dude, you HAVE to pull those wheels off and hit the rotor hats and edges and calipers with a wire brush, and at least paint them flat black or something....!

I don't live far away, I have all the stuff, and would be glad to help -

Friends don't let friends drive around with a cool car with cool wheels and all that nasty rust showing....ewwww.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim there's only rust showing because the car sat on jack stands for a week. I washed it while it was up.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm not talking about the rotor face, which will clean up as the brake pads drag....I'm talking about the outer (flat) edge and the rotor hat directly behind the wheel.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
wow this is an old thread.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Uhh . . . WTF? Why did you resurrect a 26-month old thread??

I mean, sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts