Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see what goes on over here everyday. I think your all gay, and need to pull your dicks out of each others asses. The bogus fuked up, kills that you have of RL's racing SRT-4's and actually getting a win is pretty much...... well never happened. You prolly came across some gay ass wanna be SXT, with a spoiler, some rims, and duals. I have raced a RL's and test drove them, they feel like I'm in a Sebring or something. NOT THAT FAST. So if you all wanna talk shit, then you better have a good fuking reason to, until then keep your damn mouths shut.....pussies.

P.S.- PWNED :eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol

cvenom2122 said:
:D only fag here is the one with eats DIC in his name so :eek: that must be you ;) :p :D
Wrong hoe, it says RL(redline) eats dic..... understand or would you like me to explain it out for you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No come back?

WOW, your a real fast one. Oh, wait no your not. You are just worthless to the human race, GL in your future homo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whoa

cvenom2122 said:
:D lmao! u've made my day :cool:
Omg, you know when your dad was on top of your mom doing it before you were born, he should have shot you in her face, all our lives would be better if that were so. PWNED AGAIN FOOL! :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
pwned :p who says that anymore u must be new to the net :rolleyes: congrats on you 56k upgrade now when my dad was banging my mom he thought about it ;) but then he figured his son would become big and strong to beat up lil fags like u (say what ya like, i can go at it all day) :eek:
cant hurt my pride cuz

·
Registered
416 Posts
RL_eatsDIC said:
Wrong hoe, it says RL(redline) eats dic..... understand or would you like me to explain it out for you?
I think I need some "explaining out." Please "explain out" why you dropped out of school in the fourth grade.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I would just like to say im sorry for acting like a fag. Truth is, I cant help it. I was born that way. And, that "gay ass wanna be SXT, with a spoiler, some rims, and duals," is my car. I got smoked by a RL the other day, and my pride is gone. I make up for my lack of confidence by posting dim-witted comments.

cvenom2122, I'm sorry. It was actually your dad that was on top of my mom. I am worthless to the human race. Is there any way I can make it up to you guys? Perhaps a nice BJ from my mom (because we all know I still live in her basement)?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
RL_eatsDIC said:
I see what goes on over here everyday. I think your all gay, and need to pull your dicks out of each others asses. The bogus fuked up, kills that you have of RL's racing SRT-4's and actually getting a win is pretty much...... well never happened. You prolly came across some gay ass wanna be SXT, with a spoiler, some rims, and duals. I have raced a RL's and test drove them, they feel like I'm in a Sebring or something. NOT THAT FAST. So if you all wanna talk shit, then you better have a good fuking reason to, until then keep your damn mouths shut.....pussies.

P.S.- PWNED :eek:

TOOL

this is to make the limit

·
Registered
541 Posts
Wow....I don't think I have ever heard that before.....Oh wait yes I have, I sorry about the "DIC" envy dude. Once you grow up the balls will drop, I promise!!!

I HOPE we have never come accross like that on somebody's forum. That is truly sad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts