Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see what goes on over here everyday. I think your all gay, and need to pull your dicks out of each others asses. The bogus fuked up, kills that you have of RL's racing SRT-4's and actually getting a win is pretty much...... well never happened. You prolly came across some gay ass wanna be SXT, with a spoiler, some rims, and duals. I have raced a RL's and test drove them, they feel like I'm in a Sebring or something. NOT THAT FAST. So if you all wanna talk shit, then you better have a good fuking reason to, until then keep your damn mouths shut.....pussies.

P.S.- PWNED :eek:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
pwned :p who says that anymore u must be new to the net :rolleyes: congrats on you 56k upgrade now when my dad was banging my mom he thought about it ;) but then he figured his son would become big and strong to beat up lil **** like u (say what ya like, i can go at it all day) :eek:
cant hurt my pride cuz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I would just like to say im sorry for acting like a ***. Truth is, I cant help it. I was born that way. And, that "gay ass wanna be SXT, with a spoiler, some rims, and duals," is my car. I got smoked by a RL the other day, and my pride is gone. I make up for my lack of confidence by posting dim-witted comments.

cvenom2122, I'm sorry. It was actually your dad that was on top of my mom. I am worthless to the human race. Is there any way I can make it up to you guys? Perhaps a nice BJ from my mom (because we all know I still live in her basement)?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
RL_eatsDIC said:
I see what goes on over here everyday. I think your all gay, and need to pull your dicks out of each others asses. The bogus fuked up, kills that you have of RL's racing SRT-4's and actually getting a win is pretty much...... well never happened. You prolly came across some gay ass wanna be SXT, with a spoiler, some rims, and duals. I have raced a RL's and test drove them, they feel like I'm in a Sebring or something. NOT THAT FAST. So if you all wanna talk shit, then you better have a good fuking reason to, until then keep your damn mouths shut.....pussies.

P.S.- PWNED :eek:

TOOL

this is to make the limit

·
Registered
541 Posts
Wow....I don't think I have ever heard that before.....Oh wait yes I have, I sorry about the "DIC" envy dude. Once you grow up the balls will drop, I promise!!!

I HOPE we have never come accross like that on somebody's forum. That is truly sad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.