Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im from hanover, pa when im not in school, and ive been hearing that another black redline like mine has been around lately, just wondering if he's here cruising the boards.

sorry, i hate these posts too, but i cant find any registry for all the members here on the site, there should be one....and if there is i cant find it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have a black one, and I'm all over Exton and Downington, up and down Rt 100, since I teach at UTI Exton....might be me - any of your friends whining that they got spanked by an old bald guy in a loud black Redline?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha no, ur thinking of me being at college in west chester, thats where i go to school.

home is hanover, about 2 hrs away. about 10 minutes from gettysburg, basically......if u have any idea where that is....any real american should! ;) haha

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think ive asked him before, he said he doesnt come down this way.....and my friends that have seen this guy say that they've seen him cruising on the strip, so he's gotta be local, not just work.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know, but not all the ppl that have signed up on here know about those. most forums have a portion where you can view usernames and post counts, locations, etc. ive just been tryin to get ahold of that area, but i dont think we have one, thats all.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Took the Gettysburg tour as soon as we moved to the state, was always fanscinated with war history.

Putting on my ricer decals today....around 100 hp, much cheaper than nitrous.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a black one, but i dont get out of this area much... but i did see a blue one yesterday. about 3:30 pm, getting off the interstate, I twas going home. This was between I-83 and the turnpike... First time i've seen that one.

Xau

·
Registered
201 Posts
Have a black one, lip spoiler but the woman drives it around mostly in e-town & middletown.
Sometimes you might see me on 81-581-83 with it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
What region is that and who is the sanctioning body? I'd much rather go to Lancaster than Cal Ripken in MD with the Philly group...

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
figures, i drove past that mall 3 times in the past 2 days, going to and from school bringing stuff back......and now im done, haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.