Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to wish everyone on this board happy easter!! By the way me and SilverBullet did the Air Intake Mod and MY GOD DO I LOVE IT! I was going to take pics of everything we did but we got caught up in it so much we just forgot

·
Registered
296 Posts
Happy Easter to you and your family, and to all our forum members and visitors.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Likewise to everyone on the forum, hope everything is great and continues to be great! And if you see the Easter bunny tell him he forgot to leave the big choocolate covered eggs at my place, that hater has stopped doing that for the last 14 years..

Scott

·
Registered
754 Posts
D3XXFR said:
Just wanted to wish everyone on this board happy easter!! By the way me and SilverBullet did the Air Intake Mod and MY GOD DO I LOVE IT! I was going to take pics of everything we did but we got caught up in it so much we just forgot

Happy easter to you too.What program did you use to make the graphics in your signature please.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
No, blackredline04, you were NOT the only one that had to work. Outback Steakhouse was far busier than it should've been on Easter sunday; haven't these people heard of cooking for themselves? Jesus.

Whatever though. I'm alive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts